A roof inspection is a comprehensive analysis, determining the condition of your roof. A thorough inspection covers every component that makes up your roofing system.
Here are just a few of the things they look for
- Problems arising from previous repairs, or initial installation
- Any signs of damage from wind, rain, or other weather conditions.
- Low hanging tree branches or anything that could cause potential future damage
- Checking the durability of flashings, pipes, and other roof accessories
- The roof’s aging capacity
- Missing fasteners
- Check each seal and rubber boot around your vent pipes in case they might have any gaps or signs of damage.
- Uneven planes and sags in the roof.
- Gutters, soffits, drip edge, and fascias
- Chimneys and chimney caps.
- Attic venting. Heat and moisture tend to build up if your venting isn’t properly working.
- Skylights and windows